Masonry Drill Bit Set 10 PiecesRegular price $34.99
Masonry drill bits are all-in-one multi-purpose drill bits, designed for drilling into tough materials such as stone, bricks or concrete, ceramic, glass and more. They went through the materials like a hot knife through butter.
Includes the following size:
1/8" x 2 (3" LENGTH)
1/4" x 2 (4" LENGTH)
1/4" x 2 (6" LENGTH)
5/16 x 1 (6" LENGTH)
3/8" x 2 (6" LENGTH)
1/2" x 1 (6" LENGTH)
- Recommended speed of drill set: 100-800 /min, the larger the diameter, the slower the speed requirement.
- Impact drill is not recommended, the work piece must be fixed.
- Please try to keep the drill vertical.
- Cooling with water/coolant is highly advisable.
- Hammer drill is advised when you drill the materials where high pressure is inadvisable.
|Item name||Masonry Drill Bit Set|
|Drill Bit Type||Masonry|
|Shank Type||3 flat shank|
|Fit for||Charging drill, Hand drill, Bench drill|
|Pieces in Pack||10 Bits|
|Package Dimensions||7.1*2*1.4 inches|