1/4'' Shank Flush Trim Router BitsRegular price $16.99
PRECISE & CLEAN CUTS
GREAT FOR MAKING DIY PROJECTS
- CREATE OR DUPLICATE AMAZING SHAPES AND DESIGNS: Use the flush trim router bit for precise trim work on laminate countertops, to follow patterns, to create or duplicate intricate shapes, or for any task requiring a clean cut-off along a flush edge with a smooth, burn-free cut.
- EASY TO USE: Great for professionals or DIYers, you just have to put the flush trim router bit in your portable or table-mounted routers and start right away!
- OFFERS HIGH-EFFICIENCY PERFORMANCE: This industrial quality router bit offers a high-speed cutting facility with the correct precision to get the desired cut on versatile surfaces.
- WIDELY APPLICATIONS: This flush trim router bit is great for finishing a wide range of materials including solid wood, MDF, chipboard, plywood, etc.
- BEST SECURITY: The anti-kick-back design and the multi-axis provide safe routing and allow burn-free cutting.
- AVOIDS SAWDUST AND RESIN: This top-bearing flush trim router bit prevents the build-up of sawdust and resin thanks to its perfect heat-resistant coating design.
- DESIGNED TO LAST: Our flush trim router bit is made of cemented carbide for high hardness and long service life. The excellent build-up of the material has a high-quality coating that makes it perfect to work with.
|Package||4 x Flush Trim Router Bits|
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture