Six-folding layout positioning RulerRegular price $41.99 Sale price $25.99 Save $16.00
Are you looking for a multi-angle measurement tool that is easy to use? Try our measuring ruler!
How to use:
1. Unscrew all the knobs and take them apart.
2. Place the ruler in the specific position and use the plastic locator to fit the hole you want to slot, tight all the knobs
3. Move the definite-shaped ruler onto the tile or something else and use the locator to find the place you need to slot.
4. Place the tile after slotting.
Very Accurate and Helpful to Lock the Angle Ruler in Shapes, Patterns, and Templates to Copy the Imprint and Draw the Perfect Angle!
Easily occupy and duplicate complex shapes on wood, recreating shapes on stones, wood, tiles, and glass.
The Six-Fold Hole Locating Ruler is the ideal angle measuring instrument for laying wood and tiles.
- Durable and ergonomic. Made of aluminum alloy with durable metal knobs and bolts. It's sturdy and premium quality. Its laser engraved markings (inches & centimeters) are perfect for precise and accurate angle measurements.
- Multiple applications with an accurate angle measurement tool. Set at 90-degree angles to space parallel pieces of wood, form into a T-Square to align your brick, even set your own distances for corbelling, any other project you can think of. Suitable for all kinds of work, woodworking, flooring, tiles, mounting glass, etc.
- Easy to use. Just place the template tool ruler onto your work area, slide the rulers into the shape needed, and tighten the screws. The innovative, 6 adjustable arms can be used and create a custom stencil for cutting your workpiece. Use it to mark tile, flooring, bricks, lumber, laminate, metal & more!
- Portable and easy to store. Its lightweight designed for handy use and can be folded for easy storage. A must-have tool in your box!
|Item name||Aluminum Alloy Ruler|
|Item Weight||8.4 ounces|
|Measurement Accuracy||1 mm|
|Measurement System||Inches / centimeters|
|Measurement||5 inch/120 mm x 6 side|
|Package Includes||1 x Six-fold Ruler|
|Package Dimensions||7.08 x 4.5 x 0.7 inches|
|Usage||Measuring & Layout tools|