Self Priming Oil Fluid Water Transfer PumpRegular price $19.99
This self priming drill pump is designed to work with a corded or cordless drill,fits most electric drills
Converts virtually any drill into a high capacity pump capable of emptying sinks,aquariums,pool skimmers and much more Small size, light weight and portable,convenient installation
This drill power pump is suitable for use in the home, garden and outdoors Ideal for conveying light liquids such as fresh water, sea water, oils, diluted organic solvents, pesticides and liquid fertilizers
Pumps up to 300 U.S GPH(1136L/hr);
Pump connects to 1/2inch(1.3cm) diameter tubing
- To ensure optimum priming and long life, apply a few drops of lubricating oil in pump inlet prior to each use and flush with clean water after each use.
- Be sure inlet hose is airtight and as short as possible. Inlet hose should not exceed 9ft (2.75M).
- When pumping abrasive fluids or liquids with solids, longer pump life will be obtained by using a strainer on the inlet line.
- It is recommended that the pump is mounted to a surface for security and ease of use.
- Mount and start drill. Watch inlet tubing to be certain fluid is drawn into pump in15-20 seconds. If not, check that inlet tube is properly mounted to inlet.
- Do not run dry. If pump fails to prime, check to be sure that hoses are not Kinked or clogged. Pump depends on fluid being pumped for lubrication.
- NOTE : DO NOT run pump in reverse.
|Pump shank||8mm round shank|
|Transmission medium||oil/water pump|
|Impeller structure||Rubber impeller|
|Fitment||For electric drill|
|Package Included||1 x Drill pump 2 x Hose clamps 2 x Connectors|
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.