Setup Blocks Height Gauge Set 15pcsRegular price $67.99 Sale price $59.99 Save $8.00
- The setup blocks can easily set the height of the fence, blades bits and other cutters according to the needs, which is faster and more accurate than using a combined ruler.
- Combine bars to setup 100's of measurements. Stack setup bars for a wide variation or sizes, or use on their own, work and measure quickly.
- Set up gauge blocks are all 3 inches long. Accurate gauge block set sizes: 1/16 in, 3/32 in, 1/8 in,5/32 in ,3/16 in ,7/32 in ,1/4 in ,5/16 in ,3/8 in ,7/16 in, 15/32 in, 1/2 in, 23/32 in, 3/4 in, 1x2x3 in
- Easy-to-read laser etched labels on each block. Fitted case included, so it will be more tightly protected during transportation.
- 15 pcs Blocks Solid Aluminum Construction Black Anodized to better protect router bits and saws.
15 Pieces Solid Metal Aluminum Alloy Setup Blocks Height Gauge Set for Woodworking
Good Helper for Woodworking
For Bench Drill
Easy for setting fence, cutter heights, saw and so on
For Cutter Height
Stack setup bars for a wide variation or sizes or use on their own
For Table Saw
- This provides a range from 1/16" to 1-31/32" in 1/32" increments. The thickness of each of the blocks is machined to within 0.001" accuracy.
- The 1"x 2"x 3" block is a mainstay in the machine shop and is one of the most useful tools most woodworkers never knew existed. The 1-2-3 block, in combination with the setup blocks mentioned above, extend your range of measurement to 6-1/4" if you use all of the bar gauges in combination.
- Combine bars to setup 100's of measurements.
15 Pcs High-precision Setup Blocks Bar Gauges
- Sizes on each bar are marked with laser engraving for accurate quick work and easy measurements
Inches to mm Conversion table